There are so many places you can share your video online.
According to Hubspot.com, adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300% and embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
Businesses use social media and many other methods to share their brand's message through videos with their customers.
How Video Can Help Your Business
- Video Can Increase Brand Presence: Your video will show up in front of your target audience!
- SEO: Videos help your website show up on google searches locally!
- Video Reveals Personality: Customers love knowing who they are buying from and what those people stand for. You get a chance to clearly describe what your brand is all about through the art of story, which immediately builds trust.
- Video Will Boost Social Media Engagement: Many times people are more likely to share a video on social media than just a story with words and pictures.
90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions, and 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
Here is a list of places you can share your new highlight video:
Where You Can Share Your Video
· Website: Your website is the best and first place you should embed your video!
· Social Media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more! There are so many platforms for you to share your story on! (We recommend picking 2 or 3.)
· Landing Pages: We love using landing pages for webinars, events, specific courses, or just one video and message with click bait. We can explain this process in more detail in person.
· Email Campaigns: Email is our favorite place to promote video to customers who already know your brand. This method is highly effective; who doesn't click on a video in an e-mail?!
· Online Ads (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) This is a more in-depth strategy, but a great one once you've got the website and social media basics down!
We can give you a few more personalized ideas of where you can share your video when we meet! Ready to Get Started? Click here to Contact us!