Where Can You Share and Promote Your Video?
There are so many places you can share your video online.
According to Hubspot.com, adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300% and embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
Businesses use social media and many other methods to share their brand's message through videos with their customers. (How can you find your brand's unique value? Click here to find out!)
How Video Can Help Your Business
- Video Can Increase Brand Presence: Your video will show up in front of your target audience!
- SEO: Videos help your website show up on google searches locally!
- Video Reveals Personality: Customers love knowing who they are buying from and what those people stand for. You get a chance to clearly describe what your brand is all about through the art of story, which immediately builds trust.
- Video Will Boost Social Media Engagement: Many times people are more likely to share a video on social media than just a story with words and pictures.
90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
Here is a list of places you can share your new highlight video:
Where You Can Share Your Video
· Website: Your website is the best and first place you should embed your video!
· Social Media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more! There are so many platforms for you to share your story on! (We recommend picking 2 or 3.)
· Landing Pages: We love using landing pages for webinars, events, specific courses, or just one video and message with click bait. We can explain this process in more detail in person.
· Email Campaigns: Email is our favorite place to promote video to customers who already know your brand. This method is highly effective; who doesn't click on a video in an e-mail?!
· Online Ads (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) This is a more in-depth strategy, but a great one once you've got the website and social media basics down!
We can give you a few more personalized ideas of where you can share your video when we meet! Ready to Get Started? Click here!
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page.
Wondering what to wear in your video? Check out this article on the perfect outfit and props.